Thursday, April 7, 2011

Something I've Been Playing Around With

I have really got to work on going to bed earlier.

Here's the thing: My sweet baby girl still does not sleep through the night. You know how people tell you to sleep when your baby sleeps? That is really good advice. Really good advice that I am not very good at following. Anyway. It's late. I'm tired. But.

I just wanted to tell you: I started another blog. I've been working on it for a few weeks now, and I thought I'd show it to you all. See what you think. It's a crochet/craft blog, which obviously we really need more of. :) (Sarcasm).

persialou.blogspot.com

If you're bored, check her out.

3 comments:

Tara said...

You know how misery loves company? It's so true. I'm really sorry your bebita isn't sleeping through the night, but it truly made me feel better because mine isn't either!

stewart.shana.ella said...

Love, love your new crafty blog.... way to go. Your my inspiration:)

Unknown said...

Tara - I am glad that I could make you feel better (and glad I'm not alone either!).

Shana - Thanks, Lady!!