
Ah, the glamour of the democratic process, sweating in long lines in a middle school cafeteria. Although the process was pretty confused--no one in Nevada has done this before, ok?--it ended up being a pretty cool process. Our precinct elected 8 delegates: 3 for Obama and 5 for Hillary. And guess what? I'm a delegate! Ha! Apparently my mom is too. So, in a month, my mom and I are going to go caucus again. Sounds cool to me. Although it looks like Clinton is going to pull ahead. That's fine. I'm proud of our three delegates. Three out of eight ain't too bad.
By the way, Wolf Blitzer is like the only national reporter who pronounces Nevada correctly. You say Nevahhda, I say Nevada, but I live here, so there.
2 comments:
That's sweet that you are a delegate. Way to go:)
And I was just grumbling to myself that you never write on your blog even when you're a delegate. Nice work.
And way to look excited on the Obama video. He was funny again on tonight's debate, so it looks like that's what he's going for now. Even I have to admit he's pretty likeable that way.
Post a Comment