Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Now and Then

We are heading to Disneyland this weekend (we seem to go there a lot, huh?) to celebrate Aubree's 16th birthday! We are getting pretty excited, and I think everyone is ready for a break from whatever it is they need a break from.

I decided to pull out Theo's Mickey ears from our trip about a year and a half ago. They still look pretty cute on him.

Can you believe how much he's grown?



Can you believe how much his hair has grown?

7 comments:

Shannon said...

He is such a handsome big boy! Have so much fun at the Land of the Mouse. We are going in March and we can't wait. Hope all is well with you guys.

Katie said...

He has luscious locks! Have fun!

Kristen said...

Holy Moses! Where did your baby go and who is that big boy in the ears? Wow.

stewart.shana.ella said...

Theo could not be any cuter and grown up.

p.s I am jealous you are going to disneyland. Love it!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Wow what a big boy you've got now.

Anna B said...

theo, you are beautiful. love these pics.

Zandra said...

Alexis, I'm so glad you found my blog so that I could find yours. Your little boy is beautiful. I love that hair!!! Hope you guys have fun at Disneyland- I'm so jealous!