Well, I finally took the plunge. I officially have a blog. I decided that if I really want to be like Caroline and Alyson when I grow up, I better get started now. Plus, when Stewart suggested that I might be antiblog, I thought I didn't want to be anti anymore. Anyway.
This is it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nice work not being Anti-blog. Stew will be happy to hear that you took the plunge. Yay for baby boy Middleton. I am excited that I can shop for boy things for you:)
I can't believe you have a blog... geez I thought I was hightech b/c I finally got on facebook, but alas I guess I'll always be pretty un-tech-savvy. Congrats on your the lil' Middleton that will be peeing standing up, buy stock in Clorox wipes! Once again, your blog looks very chic, and lots of fun.
Post a Comment