
Let's start with the good.
Target has awesome stuff.
Like this bowl, which is my favorite. (I think Sherri gave this to me. Thanks!) I also like Target also has great maternity clothes at awesome prices. Oh. And cute baby stuff. Like check out this adorable DwellStudio Boppy cover.
Alas, there is a dark side to Target. Allow me to offer up a tale and a warning.We registered at Target for our baby shower at the last minute. I got a tempting offer in the mail that promised a twenty dollar gift card to anyone who started a baby registry. How could I pass that up? Since our Target registry wasn't listed on the baby shower invitations, I didn't really expect anyone to buy anything off it. However, Target is apparently a favorite of others as well, and we did receive gifts off of our registry--in fact, two of the same thing. Anyway, apparently Target recently changed its return policy to be even more stupid. Even though the item was on our registry we could not return it because we did not have a receipt. You can only return items that are under twenty dollars without a receipt regardless of the fact that it was listed on our GIFT registry. The girl at customer service even told us that we needed to keep our receipt. Well, that's hard considering we didn't buy it. Gabe was pretty irritated and told the girl that we would "never shop here again." Ha. We walked back in five minutes later to spend our gift cards.
Anyway, word of warning. Don't register at Target. Seriously.

5 comments:
HAHhahahahaha. Oh Target. Their return policies suck.. However, we did return something from there, without a receipt.. that WASN'T on our registry! Oh the hypocrisy..
I HATE...HATE...HATE targets return policy. It is seriously the worst. Especially when you have things off a registry and they are obviously from there. Come on folks.
Lex I really want Bill and I to get you one of these. Check out this site and tell me which wipee case you like best. Or if you don't like them at all that is okay too just let me know.- Andrea
http://www.creativelyinclinedmoms.com/search/label/Cutesy%20Wipees..
forgot to give you the link.
this is steph- bill shipleys little sister... first congrats!! second- i completely agree with you with the target thing! i got married in december and i got 3 identical blenders as well as other duplicates from target, but could i take them back if they were on my wedding registry? Nope- dumb target!
Post a Comment