
I just have to let you know. After way too many months worth of re-writing, re-reading, re-researching, etc., I have finally finished my revision of my thesis!!
Woot!
Now. I might have to do some more tweaking, but I think that I am nearly done with this three year's sojourn in the wilds of BYU's Graduate Program in English. Thank you, thank you.
Also.
My NCAA bracket is totally kicking Gabe's bracket's butt. I couldn't have done it on my own. I have to thank those who have made this possible, specifically, Davidson and Kansas State. However, some of you are on notice (BYU, George Mason, Drake--I'm looking at you).

7 comments:
Way to go Alexis!!!
A pregnancy and a Thesis at the Same time. AWESOME!!!!
Ann Arlene
WooHoo! Go us! We should special recognition for our three-year stints.
Next year's conference is in New Orleans. Should be brill. And we're all planning on it.
Also, you need to check out an exhibit at SFMOMA called "Small Wars." It's a photo doc about reenactments of Vietnam. I was so sad you weren't there to enlighten me.
And did Anna email you re: Perry in the hot tub? It's a story you need to hear.
Love you! Miss you! And if you need any assistance Provo-way, I'm all yours.
CONGRATS!! That is such fantastico news!! Huzzah! Also, we missed you dreadfully at pcaaca this year. Anyhow, doing the dance of joy over here in SC for your finished thesis.
Congrats!! I'm still not done with my thesis, but I'm defending in 4 weeks. I have to do it by that time in order to talk in June. Personally, I don't care about walking, I just don't want to be charged extra tuition! And you've never answered me what your thesis is about!!
Yay Alexis!! There's an extra bedroom and queen size bed in my apartment here, just waiting for you to come defend... :)
Can't wait to see you! (although it might be in vegas first, since aly might convince me to go down when the babe comes)
Wow, that actually sounds really interesting, especially since I could NEVER write something like that! Mine is super boring.
This post is so funny. The rooster picture. HEHE!
Post a Comment