Monday, September 15, 2008

Theo Theo Theo

Look at my cute little thumb sucker. He sucks his thumb all the time, which is nice when he wakes up in the middle of the night because he can just put himself back to sleep. I know I'll have to wean him off of it at some point, but you have to do the same with a binky I guess. It's pretty adorable in any case.


I think maybe he's ready for big boy food. He is fascinated with food, drinks, and especially water bottles right now. He was so interested in this water bottle, and it was hilarious watching him try to get it into his mouth.


See those teeth? Ah!

Now, listen. I'm not trying to brag, but our baby had teeth before we even knew it because he never complained.


This is Theo's new friend, Ethan. Ethan is adorable. He is two months old and made me miss my little baby a bit. Theo liked Ethan but was mostly interested in trying to eat his hand.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Teeth! WTH! Is your baby really that old? I was hoping I would get the chance to hold him before he could run away but I doesn't look like that's going to happen...

Sarah said...

So Cute! He's getting so big! Time for another one! (just kidding....??) Babies getting older is sad but then there's cute things about the older stages too. Every day they are getting new skills and dropping old habits, good for them, bad for us weepy types.

Anna B said...

there is NOTHING cuter than a little baby that sucks its thumb. and i love the pic of Theo trying to eat ethan's hand. adorable!

Shannon said...

Wow. He is such a cutie! Crazy how big they are getting already. I am starting Davin on some 1st foods next week. We have been doing rice cereal on and off for the past month and he's finally getting better about eating it. I'm so glad you didn't have to deal with major teething fussiness. That's how Weston was, there were just all of a sudden teeth in there. Anyway, yay for our cute baby boys!

Alyson Turley said...

Sometimes the fact that you have a kid sneaks up and surprises me. Him sucking his thumb intensifies that surprise. Fortunately, I like that kid a lot, so it's a good surprise.