Friday, October 17, 2008

Monster Sounds

Aly took this video earlier today. He's wearing the head part of his costume. I just have to finish his feet and then it will be all done. I'll post a full body pic in the next few days.

He's a fairly quiet baby, but Aly got lucky and got him making his monster growls. Enjoy!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

soooooo cute!!! I can't believe he's going to be dressed in this adorable monster costume-- did you MAKE that!?!-- going around making 'scary' growl noises all night! People are going to love him!

Mom said...

My favorite little monster! Seriously, he is the best baby and getting to be so much fun. You have done an awesome job on his costume.

I guess this post is why you were not able to make it to the gym this morning... what was that you said about getting more sleep? Haha. Just kidding. I love you!

The Webber's said...

That is too adorable! I can't wait to see the full costume - Good work! You are so domestic sewing costumes! He is getting so big!

Anna B said...

he is SO adorable!! i love the rocking. amazing costume, alexis! what a cutie.

Kristen said...

Hilarious!! And I am super impressed by his monster head. So awesome!

Liz Hine said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

That's so funny! Cutey!

Arlene said...

Wish we could have gotten the monster sounds when we were there, but we did see the whole costume. It is so cute. My pictures turned out really good. I'll email you a couple.

Shannon said...

I love it when they talk!