Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ta Daaaa!


My Aunt was down here last weekend and took a couple pics of Theo in his costume before Ella's birthday bash. He's standing on his monster toes. Grrrrrr.

10 comments:

Caroline Tung Richmond said...

Oh my goodness... This is so adorable! Can you make one for a 29 year-old man? Because I think Justin could use a monster costume for Halloween...

Katie said...

woah. that is cute. alexis, you blow me away with your skills to make a cute costume and a cute boy.

Unknown said...

WOW!!!! I can't believe you MADE that adorable costume!!! Where in the world did you find such a great pattern? Seriously, how did you do it? I want to be able to have a cute costume for our lil gal next year...And how long have you been sewing to be able to pull it off so well? I am admittedly jealous...Great job!

Kristen said...

Holy Moly! All those sewing classes at BYU paid off! Let's hope you have at least one more boy to wear that, but if you don't I will buy it off you :)

lease said...

whoa mama! lex--you are amazing. i gotta second what katie said. So so cute.

Arlene said...

I recognize that pic. He's a cutie and he looks great in his custom made costume. You did a great job, Lex. You should be very proud.

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Wow! Great job on the costume. I wish I had that talent. Can you make Sam's next year!

Becky said...

That is the best costume ever! I'm so glad to see that babies can be something other than pumpkins. I wish I had something that cute for Mary. You made it! I'm way impressed!

Shannon said...

So cute! You are the woman making that costume all by yourself. Nice! PS-Theo is getting so big. I still feel like Davin is such a baby. He can't even hardly roll back over onto his back most of the time, much less stand up alone holding onto the couch. Theo is a stud!

Sarah said...

As everyone said, you are very amazing. I knew all those interesting frames and artwork from DI you so carefully displayed in the living room meant you had a true knack for the crafty side of life.

I see those same red toe nails I remember. Too funny. I saw those feet and was like, those look like alexis-feet.