Friday, January 23, 2009

And She's Back

I'm not sure how many people out there really care, but for those who do, I'm sorry I've been so lazy with the blog lately.

It seems like Theo has changed so much since the last post. The past two months have been very productive ones for the little guy. For a while we thought he was never going to crawl or walk or do anything but roll and cry for someone to pick him up. He started crawling a few weeks ago, but he wouldn't go more than four or five feet at a time. Today was crazy though. It's like he took a magic grow-up potion overnight. He was pulling himself up to his feet on everything he could reach, speed-crawling for everything he's not supposed to touch (mostly cords and electronics), pushing his little firetruck scooter thing around, and biting me (three times). It's fun (except for the biting), but I'm freaking out a bit. It seemed a lot harder to get my work done today. He's not as easy as he once was.

Here's a video of him standing up in his crib doing his latest Stevie Wonder impression.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the point of no return. That place where you want to see your child hit milestones and when they do, there is no stopping them. They start walking, then walking a little faster, then running and then run away from you. When they start talking too, forget about it, all your time goes to listening, interpreting answering. No doubt though, it is fun.

Shannon said...

Ah yes. I was getting a little anxious about Davin not crawling too, but he started really going around New Year's and now he is into everything and pulling himself up. It is harder because I can't just leave him playing on the floor while I go shower or do dishes. I have to strap him into something in order to leave him alone. Fun stuff. It's ok though. I like that he can get where he wants to go and grab the toys he wants. Now if he could just start really playing with his brother then i would have it made. :) Glad that Theo is doing well. He's such a cutie. I'm loving his hair too!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Glad you're back. That's so great Theo is crawling. He'll be walking before you guys know it.

The Webber's said...

I wondered what happened to you! I can't believe that your little guy is so big! It is sad how fast they grow up!!! Rylee will be 2 in a few months! How are things in the ward?

Kristen said...

Haha--Love this! He is such a handsome devil. Now all he needs are some sunglasses.

~AliSa~ said...

Yay! I am so glad that you are back. I really want to come to Vegas and visit you guys. I love Theo's impession. He is truly talented!

Shewi128 said...

Welcome back. We've all missed you. :)

Liz Hine said...

YAYAYA!!!! Welcome back and I look forward to getting more updates from the middletons!

Becky said...

Theo is so adorable! I love his little dancing in his crib! Good luck chasing him.