That's right. Five bucks. Did you know Walmart gives you 20% off on display models? That's right. We've got a display model camera to match our display model computer. Bargain shoppers r us (We are). Gabe can carry around a purple camera now instead of a pink one. Much more manly.Anyway, so my excuse for not posting anything for a long time is that I haven't had a camera. Now that I do have a camera (that doesn't take crappy crap pictures), I will just post pictures with minimal accompanying text because I am a lazy blogger these days.
I just woke up and mom's new camera has a bright flash.
(I don't know why this is underlined and because I already identified myself as a lazy blogger, I feel disinclined to fix it.)

(I don't know why this is underlined and because I already identified myself as a lazy blogger, I feel disinclined to fix it.)
Sweet 'do.
Fin.
Fin.

6 comments:
Yeah a new camera. It does help with the megapixels, that's for sure. I got a new one for Christmas because my shutter stopped shutting on me. My new one is pink too. LOL. Girls. Theo has so much hair now. What a cutie.
Nice. I really want a new camera, but I think a new vacuum is first on the list. I did not realize that you got such a great discount on the display models. I will have to utilize this new info. I also can't believe how big Theo looks! It's amazing that our babies are almost 1. It's kind of freaking me out actually.
PS-For some reason blogger underlines text when you type too close to the pictures or for whatever reason. All you have to do is highlight the underlined part and then hit the white square eraser looking icon on the toolbar (unformat, i think is what it actually is) and it will look normal again. :)
He looks so much older!
We used a cheapo camera for a while and it was fine, but eventually we bit the bullet before a big trip. We got a digital SLR and figured the cost would be part of our souvenir budget.
Ah!! I love his rosy cheeks! He's just so handsome that boy.
i can't even believe how much older your baby is looking!! what is the deal with kids growing up so fast! he's such a cutie!
What model is that purple camera? We are obviously in the market for a new one as well...
Post a Comment