Theo turned one on April 6th, and I am just finally going to post about it. Bad Mommy. Isn't he cute though? We had a party for him on April 4th at my Mom's. It was a "Wheels on the Bus" party, and I had a great time. I think Theo enjoyed most of it.
He was not super crazy about the cake. I think he was mainly thrown off by everyone standing around and watching him. He only ate a tiny bit and then started trying to claw his way out of the highchair. I rescued him since I thought it wasn't fair to torture him with delicious chocolate cake on his birthday if he didn't want it.
This is the video I made of Theo's first year to show at the party. I hope you enjoy it. If you are Theo'd out, I understand.
Also, I went to New Orleans last week, which was awesome. Maybe I'll get a minute to post about that soon.

6 comments:
Way to go on the video! So impressive. Looks like you celebrated in style . . . love the feathers. :) Can you believe our babies are one!?! Crazy how fast the time flies.
Sooo big! Can you believe it? What a cute party idea.
Cutest one year old I know:) So sad we missed the big birthday bash!
I loved seeing him in that jumping toy. It looked like he was trying to dance to the music.
i'm so glad you posted this!! it was so cool to see him get so big. i love that laugh at the end--why are baby laughs so adorable?
The "Wheels on the Bus" party turned out awesome! Way to go! And a happy birthday to the no-so-little Middle!!
Post a Comment