Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm Famous

I've been catching up on blogs because I have been way out of it for the past couple of months (you might have noticed), and I decided to google myself because Caroline talked about it on her blog.

Guess What?

Alexis Middleton was one of the contestants on these season's American Idol. I haven't really been watching the show, but I had seen Alexis Grace. Apparently her last name is Middleton. I'm a little weirded out.


We even have similar hairstyles, although I think my look is a bit more subtle. I don't know though, Shana, what do you think of the pink?

6 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

So how do you feel about being the "dirty" contestant. I actually liked her and thought she would have gone further.

Alexis said...

Ooh... I didn't know she was the "dirty" contestant.

Interesting.

Arlene said...

I goggled myself and I have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and it's for Radio [a show called "The Chatterbox". 6250 Hollywood Blvd.

We're both famous!!!

Becky said...

Do you remember when Gabe told us that he was on American Idol...was he for real or was it another joke? I also remember them telling us that they wrote the song sweet spirit. Now I can't even remember who actually sings it...I think I have suppressed that information.

Alexis said...

No. Gabe really was on American Idol.

Yes. It is hard to keep his stories straight sometimes. :)

Alexis said...

No. Gabe really was on American Idol.

Yes. It is hard to keep his stories straight sometimes. :)