Saturday, May 2, 2009

Who Totally Kicked Gabe's Butt?


That's right. 298,200 to 113, 600. A sound beating.

We just got home from my fabulous birthday celebration at the happiest place on earth. It was pretty happy.

To be fair, I have to say that Gabe totally returned the favor at the 5K we ran this morning. I am slooooow.


Oh. Speaking of trying to do things that are good for our bodies, I think a few of you have asked how the Biggest Loser Middleton is going. I think it is going pretty good. We have not been running this race at a full pace, but we are getting closer to our goals. So far, Gabe has lost 28 pounds, and I have lost about 21. We are going to try to kick it into high gear again soon. So, if things improve, I'll let you all know.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Way to go Lex! I suck at that ride. Ian slaughtered me the last time we went. I'm jealous that you were so recently at D-land. It really is just so magical.

Congrats on your guys' weight loss. Ian and I better step it up. You're just a pound away from being a couple that is 50 pounds lighter than when you started. Seriously awesome!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

That's awesome. I must say I've never played, but you'll have to teach me now that you're a pro. Good job on the biggest loser challenge too. THat's great.

Kristen said...

That's so great Lex! Jason and I were just lamenting how soft we are getting (as we ate cookies in front of the TV...) I'm inspired!

Heidi said...

21 pounds! That is amazing. Did you run the 5k Race for the Cure in Vegas? I did... wish I had seen you there!