Every day when I go out to my car, I get to look at timeshares (which really don't look this nice, by the way). I watch silly tourists leaving their timeshare on foot. I am not sure where they are going, but I like to think that they are hoofing the three and a half mile walk to the Bellagio in the 105 degree heat. Ha! How's your vacation now?Timeshares bring all kinds of loveliness with them, including, but not limited to, annoying cab drivers, annoying shuttle drivers, vacation jealousy, and prostitutes (seriously).
The point of this story is twofold:
- I really, really would like to go on vacation.
- I really, really would like to move.
Keep your fingers crossed for us.
Adieu Club de Soliel.

6 comments:
Lex! That would be awesome! What part of town is it in? Also, will you be in town for labor day weekend? I may be driving down to CA for amy (lamprecht)'s wedding and would LOVE to stop by for a day. Let me know!
hope the sale/move work out for ya! I'll bet you're excited.
so, if they don't really look like that, what do they look like? rundown?
Congrats! That is so exciting. I hope it all comes together for you. Being in a house would be awesome. So where is said house? Vegas? Close to where you are now? I'm sure the vacation will come eventually. Those are so hard to me to justify spending lots of money on, but they are usually very worth it.
The house is in Mountain's Edge, which is super south west.
Club de Soliel looks like the picture except less shiny. Also, there is no fountain.
I am crossing all my fingers and toes for you that the sale goes through!! We can't wait to get into ours, so I can empathize...
P.S. If Lisa comes down for the wedding she should just swing by and pick you up too! Would love to see you!
Post a Comment