Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Walking!

(Kind of.)

Theo has finally decided he can move around on two legs without clinging to a wall, couch, or cart. He's a bit shaky and still crawls faster than he walks, but he's doing better every day. We're finally getting there!

In the world of sports, we have been working on our bowling goal. We bowled four games last weekend. I did pretty terribly. My low score was... 70.

Ouch. I've got a while to go before I'm winning any bowling tournaments.

Meanwhile, at least Theo enjoys the cool air toy at the bowling alley.



4 comments:

Shannon said...

I am laughing so hard right now at that picture of Theo sticking his head in the air. So funny! BTW your low is not even close to my low . . . 23. Yeah. Anyway, congrats to Theo on the walking! That's awesome. I have been practicing and practicing with Davin and he can totally do 4-5 steps, but won't try much. Oh well. I'm sure he'll get there soon enough.

lisa said...

Oh my gosh, lex! Theo looks so grown up in that last picture--like you can already imagine what he'll look like in a cap and gown in 15 years. He's gonna be hot stuff, that's for sure. Give him a congrats from me for walking. Very impressive.

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I love the air blower too! He is so cute. And walking!! That's great news!

Melanee said...

Wow, summer school P.E.... doesn't that seem so distant now? Anyway, Theo is such a cutie. I think you should start teaching him to bowl now so that you can live your dreams of bowling fame and glory vicariously through him.