Sunday, September 6, 2009

Did You Watch This?


Since we are frugal these days, we listened to it on ESPN radio, but HOLY COW!

GO COUGS!

I am so excited for this season! Those of you up in Utah, look forward to some visits from the Middletons this fall!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Ooh I will definitely look forward to seeing you this football season, and yes, it was an awesome game!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Ohhh I soooo watched it on ESPN. My whole family was off the couch cheering and scaring the children (Sam and Henry). They don't remember us being so excited. It was an awesome game!

~AliSa~ said...

Woot Woot...great game!

Jennica and Mitch said...

Loved the game! People were out on the streets here screaming and honking their horns until 2am! So crazy!

kimi + joe said...

oh, wasn't it just thrilling?