Another Halloween hit! I love the family costumes. I think even I would attempt a flintstones costume since felt is so easy to work with. Also, ya, Theo's hair is about the cutest thing on the planet. Happy Halloween!
Cute, Cute, Cute. Wonderful Costumes. Can't wait to see you all in December. Are you loving your new house?!?!?! And Theo gets his curly hair from Me, his Grandma doesn't have the curly hair Uncle Mike and I got it all. So... curly hair from Aunt Arlene.....
Awesome! You look so cute! Great job on the costumes! Flinstones in Spanish is really fun. You should wear that outfit daily and whisper the following in people's ears: Picapiedra (=Flinstones).
the Walrus said, to talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings, and why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.
9 comments:
Such a cute family! You did a great job on the costumes again this year. Why was Theo so sad in the family pic? Oh... no cupcake... now I understand!
you guys are so cute!! And theo's curly hair? I'm loooving it. happy nevada day :)
Another Halloween hit! I love the family costumes. I think even I would attempt a flintstones costume since felt is so easy to work with. Also, ya, Theo's hair is about the cutest thing on the planet. Happy Halloween!
You are so creative. Love it and Theo is such a doll:)
Love it love it love it. You make an awesome modern stone age family!
I love it! Very cute idea. Hope you guys had a happy halloween.
Cute, Cute, Cute. Wonderful Costumes. Can't wait to see you all in December. Are you loving your new house?!?!?! And Theo gets his curly hair from Me, his Grandma doesn't have the curly hair Uncle Mike and I got it all. So... curly hair from Aunt Arlene.....
these are AMAZING costumes. what a beautiful fam!
Awesome! You look so cute! Great job on the costumes! Flinstones in Spanish is really fun. You should wear that outfit daily and whisper the following in people's ears: Picapiedra (=Flinstones).
Post a Comment