I saw these too! And I think the marketing/concept team at Penguin should get a raise. Who wouldn't want to read something so pretty? (Or at least have on their shelf?)
not that you've got tons of time floating around... but if you DID, and you wanted a new hobby, and you wanted to transform your already owned copies (those are a lot of assumptions)... then you can make your own book cloth and attach them to your own copies without much hassle at all, really. Check out a bookbinding book or something! Pretty easy, fun, and then you could customize with your own lovely material selections!
... or you could just buy the new books and save yourself the time. Whichever. :)
the Walrus said, to talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings, and why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.
5 comments:
Very pretty. Those would make a bookshelf actually look good and not just crowded. I think you need back-ups too.
I saw these too! And I think the marketing/concept team at Penguin should get a raise. Who wouldn't want to read something so pretty? (Or at least have on their shelf?)
not that you've got tons of time floating around... but if you DID, and you wanted a new hobby, and you wanted to transform your already owned copies (those are a lot of assumptions)... then you can make your own book cloth and attach them to your own copies without much hassle at all, really. Check out a bookbinding book or something! Pretty easy, fun, and then you could customize with your own lovely material selections!
... or you could just buy the new books and save yourself the time. Whichever. :)
it's like food storage -- you can never have enough. buy em!
Wow! Those are beauties! :)
Post a Comment