Thursday, June 10, 2010

Baby Buttons

I spent my day designing paper tags and making candy buttons. Theo ate too much candy and watched too many movies, but I have some pretty dang cute favors for my friend's baby shower on Saturday. What do you think?




If you want to make your own candy buttons, you can get the mold at bakeitpretty.com. There is also a tutorial on their blog that explains how to make the candies. It also includes a pdf of cute tags you can download. I wanted my tags to be a bit more obviously baby related, so I made my own (copying the bake it pretty styles).

7 comments:

Katie said...

Way to go! Cutest baby-shower favors- e v e r.

Shannon said...

Those turned out A-dorable. Seriously. You are so crafty. :)

Kristen said...

Absolutely darling! Man, I wish we lived closer. I'd have been there with you in heartbeat.

~AliSa~ said...

Those are sooo cute and I love the tags that you made.

lisa said...

What a cute idea!! I love these! And the tags you designed? Too cute.

Jennica and Mitch said...

So cute!

Tara said...

WOW. You bring baby shower cuteness to a whole new level. Those are so awesome, it would be hard for me to give them away!