Today Gabe had the day off and we thought it would be fun to take Theo down to the large fish tank at the Silverton for a free outing and then go get some lunch. Theo didn't much care for our idea of fun.
He warmed up slightly after about ten minutes, but still freaked out if you tried to get him within 2 feet of the tank. Scary fish.
Well, I mean, I guess they could be a little scary. At least scarier than this, right?
Cotton Candy. Preferred torture device of parents everywhere. Sammy's Woodfire Pizza is doing a promotion where kids get free HUGE servings of fresh cotton candy for the month of August. (We asked for a small portion.) Theo thought that pink stuff was freaky weird and refused to have even one bite.
Our waiter was completely shocked by this.
I'm hoping we can find some carousels or popsicles to torture him with later. :)

5 comments:
Sigh. Don't you just love 2 year olds? That is hilarious. Although we couldn't get Weston to try cotton candy at the fair last year either. It does look a lot like insulation. :)
As for the fish . . . that's a new one. My kids love the aquarium and fish tanks. I can only imagine the scene he would make if you tried to drag him onto a carousel. lol
Oh I can't stop laughing! Especially at those last two pictures. So so funny! You just never know what kids will be into, do you.
hahahah! Oh Theo. That's so funny! My bro-in-law hates aquariums for the same reason. Big fish terrify him. It just gets funnier the older they get :)
that is hilarious!! sadists.
Lex you always make me laugh. That was so funny. Great attitude! And that cotton candy, seriously?! I'm really hoping they gave you the normal size portion even though you asked for smaller. Insane!
Post a Comment