Today, June is one month old!
Things that June likes at one month:
- Eating.
- Sleeping.
- Spitting up. (I don't think she really likes this. She just does it a lot.)
- The sound of running water, Mom's blow dryer (this sound is fairly rare in our house these days), and other white noise.
- The swing. (Which is great. Theo never liked the swing.)
- Being held and walked around.
- Being in the wrap, close to mom.
- Looking just like Daddy.
- Eating.
Just a little spit up on my clothes. No big deal.
I'm big enough that Aunt Aubree isn't scared to hold me anymore!

5 comments:
I love the white bow! did you make it??? I am such a bow stalker! I am always looking for new ideas for my girls. That one is super cute!
She is so precious! I love the pink outfit. She is so alert too. Glad that all is well at 1 month. :)
she is such a gorgeous girl!! love reading the update. looking forward to meeting these adorable kiddies at some point.
those little white ruffles with black polka dots? so so sweet. And Aubrey's all grown up now too, lookin all cute and sassy. I miss your family!
Dang that month flew by! What a cutie she is. Both of my kids haven't liked the swing. Dang again!
Post a Comment