I guess if anyone is going to break this silence it has to be me, right? I mean, this is my blog. Fine. I get it. I'll write something.
Something. Something.
You know how when you are in the habit of blogging, you think about blogging during your day? Like, "that was so funny! I should totally blog about that!" You know?
Well, when you are not in the habit of blogging, you don't do that. So, when you go to write something on your blog, you don't have anything to write.
Well, here's something. I like to read blogs. I (obviously) am not very good at writing them (at least not lately), but I'm a totally experienced reader. Have you ever heard of this one? I like it. Two thumbs up. I've never once made any of her recipes (not that they don't look delicious), but I just love her writing. I want to be her friend and eat bacon pancakes and shop for crochet table runners at a thrift shop and go for a bike ride. But not own a cat. Sorry. I draw a line at the cat.
Something else: I want to learn how to do silkscreening. I just read about how to actually do it yesterday. I need some of that light sensitive emulsion stuff and ink and screens and some kind of special light bulb. Oh yeah, and I need to draw something awesome. And, also, more time.
Speaking of time, I waste it sometimes. Like last week a re-watched a bunch of episodes of The Office from Season 3, and I just want to say that was a good season. And Steve Carell is leaving the show, but they aren't canceling it? For realsies? How can you have The Office without Michael Scott? I say, quit while you are ahead. Or, not really ahead, but better off than you will be if you keep going.
And then there is some more important stuff. Like, I have two awesome kids that I totally love. Except Theo is sick right now, which I don't totally love. I took him to a quick care place on Saturday and they said he has an ear infection. I've been giving him antibiotics since then, but he doesn't seem to be improving. So... I don't know. Maybe a doctor visit is in order.
June has CHUBBY legs. With like four or five rolls each. And, you may think I'm exaggerating when I say this, but I'm not: She has three chins. At least. And all she eats is something that comes out of my body. This makes me feel a little bit weird, and also like I should be thinner.
Well, anyway. There's something. I posted. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Yay! Glad you are back! Doing your own silk screening would be cool. You should look into it. Bummer that Theo is sick. Hope he gets better soon! I always sort of wished I had chubby babies. Mine just aren't. Although Talia has gained 2 whole pounds since birth, so that's something.
hahaha. I love all your thoughts, and I completely agree. On joy the baker (especially the cats part), on the office (season 3 was my last), on silkscreening (i want to do pillow covers), on everything. And I so wish I could give June a squeeze. Chubby babies are just so squeezable.
I love all this roommate love! So silk screening. I wish. We had a graphic designer friend who built a silk screen table of sorts, with the special light bulb, and we would use that. But they moved. Stink. Now I just stick with freezer paper stenciling until I'm cool enough. I challenge you to be cooler than me.
Shan, Theo was always skinny, so it is kind of weird to have a chunk. But I like it. :)
Lease, I'm so glad we agree on these things even though we have never discussed them. You obviously have good taste.
KT, I find myself unable to accept your challenge because I think I would just be setting myself up for failure. Also. I did buy some freezer paper yesterday. :)
Don't you just love watching your babies grow knowing that YOU are doing that! Aren't we amazing? :) That's been one of the wonders of being a new mom.
Hope Theo feels better--and give June's thighs a big ol bite for me!
That was the best post ever! You're so cute!
Let's see some pictures of those darling kids and the chubby legs:)
Post a Comment