Thursday, April 3, 2008
Also...
Baby Update. In case you haven't heard from me for a few days and were getting curious, I am still pregnant. However, if this child doesn't decide to come out on his own in the next few days, the doctor wants to induce either on Tuesday or Wednesday, which means I will have a baby next week. I can't wait/I'm terrified. And no, we still haven't picked a name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
The clock is ticking. I remember how impatient I was in the end. Hang in there and let us know ASAP what his name is! I can't wait to find out what you two decide.
I cannot believe you are more than 8 months pregnant and just finished your thesis!! I would bever be able to do that. Can't wait to see pictures..
so exciting!!! next week you'll have a baby--that's so crazy! can't wait to see pics, etc.
Today is Wednesday... does that mean your having a baby right now? I hope!
Good luck and enjoy this time. I'll be checking back for updates. I can't wait!
Post a Comment