So here are some more recent photos in case you haven't had enough. :)
Sly Guy
With Aunt Aubree. (By the way, she is not wearing mascara. Those are pretty amazing eyelashes.)
My little squints. This picture is not very flattering, but it is hilarious. He often has one eye open like this.

6 comments:
WHAT A CUTIE!!! We are SO glad you have him home again!!!! You guys are amazing, you made a precious little guy, rough start, but big things in store for you all. We are looking forward to seeing you all and especially Theo. We'll be there with Grandma and Granddad in tow.
Love you guys tons, Aunt Arlene & Uncle Boyd
he is so adorable! i love these pics--a little tiny baby!!! and those are great eyelashes. jealousy!
I love the comparison of his legs to the leg of the overalls. So great. He's amazing!
Your little man is so cute! I'm glad to see that he's doing better and that things are settling down, Sarah had been keeping me posted. Congratulations and welcome to the wonderful world of babydom.
Im so glad he is home and everything is all figured out. Whew! He is a doll!
That overall pic is hilarious and I almost cried at the pic of him with Gabe. I'm sure Gabe is a great daddy. :)
Post a Comment