
This is my favorite picture of him right now. It's pretty seriously cute. Look at those floppy fingers.
He loves his hands. He was holding them like this right after he was born but we couldn't get the picture then so I was glad he did it again.

Here he is with Mommy. Can you see how his little hands are grabbing on to my fingers? So cute.
9 comments:
Gabe and Alexis:
What a preciously cute little guy. I have been keeping in close touch with Grandma Shirley, so we are getting good updates. Grandma and Granddad send their love too. Theo is sincerely a cute, cute little guy. Even Boyd says that!!!! We ALL send our love and prayers. He will be home SOON!!!
Love You Guys!!!
I can't stand how cute he is.... I love his checks in the first picture. Lex you look so great, not like you just had a baby a week ago. He is so precious.... do you know when he might be able to come home? Do you guys need anything, dinner?
I love the cute little clasped hands! so adorable!
I also absolutely love that pic with the chubb cheeks! I wish I could kiss them!
he really is out of control cute! and alexis, you look fabulous!
I am driving myself crazy looking at your page pretty much every few hours throughout the day. I keep hoping for updates and/or more pics and I'm seriously driving myself insane! I keep refreshing the page.But with a new baby updating a blog is the last thing that should be on your mind! I need to disconnect the internet before I go crazy. He's soooooo cute so I just keep staring, enlaring the picture, staring, minimizing, staring, refreshing, analyzing. He's just so tiny! I just want to hold the sweet little babe! TINY!
I love the top picture too. What an adorable little boy!
I hope your addorable baby is home soon! It is so hard to leave the hospital without your baby. I hope you are holding up ok. It will soon be over... or is it? I'll have to ask Shana for an update.
also totally obsessive about your blog. i check it all the time. he's such an adorable baby!
Post a Comment