Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Second!




Today, Theo turns two years old. Actually, he was born around 9:00 p.m., so he is just about two years old to the minute!

We are having a little party to celebrate on Saturday, so we didn't do much partying today. I did, however, let him run around Border's a bit and pick out a couple of new books. He was more interested in playing with the computer that you can look up books on than actually looking at books, but I think he had a good time nonetheless. He also got a birthday smoothie because he loves those things. Seriously. The kid could drink a whole grown-up-sized one quicker than I could.

To celebrate my little boy's second birthday, please enjoy some recent Theo pics!

At the park, in his favorite spot.



Modeling for Mama.




Brushing Elmo's teeth.




Easter Egg HUNT!

7 comments:

lisa said...

Happy birthday, Theo!! Is it just me, or is he crazy tall? Especially in the one where he's modeling for you. Such a charmer!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday! I second Lisa. He seems so grown up and tall! What a cute kid. And, kudos on clothes selection. Esp the Ghostbuster shirt.

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday to Theo! He is such a handsome kid. I love his curly blond hair! Isn't it just amazing how quickly 2 years can fly by? Hope you guys have a fun party!

The Webber's said...

Are you serious? He is 2! How did that happen? I guess since I haven't seen him in about 2 years, I still think he should be little! Congrats on #2 as well. Get ready for craziness!!!

Andrea said...

I love how you dress him! He is so adorable.

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Theo! Love the ghostbuster shirt.

Kristen said...

Two years old?! Wow!! He is a stud--especially that hair. Happy Birthday little middle!

(Side note: I was just going to use the word "charmer" to describe Theo and saw that Lisa used it first--how weird is that? I didn't even notice until I had already typed it...)