Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Puke

It's official... I'm a real mom.

Remember when you got sick and puked everywhere and someone else would clean it up for you? Ah man. Those were the days. Now, not only do you have to clean up your own puke but you also have to clean up that of your kids. Today is the first time Theo has been really pukey sick, so I feel like a real Mom now.

Can't wait to have several pukey kids at once. :)





3 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry the lil man is feeling yucky! I've yet to become a real mom. Not looking forward to the puke, I'll be honest. Hope he feels better soon, for his sake... and for yours.

Shannon said...

Ugh pukey sick kids is the worst. I've done a few rounds with Davin. So not fun. Lucky for me if Ian is home he will always clean it up for me. But if not, I'm on my own. Oh the joys of motherhood!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

That stinks. I remember right after Rob and I got married we were tucking him in at night. He had been pretty down and mopey and all of a sudden he said my tummy hurts. Rob carried him upstairs to distract him by looking out the window at the stars or something and just as he reached our hardwood floors (instead of the carpet dowstairs) Sam puked all over Rob and the floor. I said, its official, you are now in parent club. It was a wonderful initiation.