Ok.
I saw Shannon's look-alike meters and decided to try it out. But I feel ripped off. Theo looks equally like Alexis and Gabe? How lame is that? I mean, not even one percent more like one or the other? I even tried it twice. Same results. Maybe I need to try to find a picture of Gabe without glasses.
Boo.

3 comments:
I think he's got your nose and Gabe's eyes - but overall he's just a really nice blend! You make cute kids!
We did this with Ella too. I think we got the same results. LAME! But Theo is cute, love him.
That's funny. I had a hard time finding pics of Ian and I with our faces looking straight at the camera too. I would try a pic of Gabe without glasses. I avoided the pics of me with my glasses on. Anyway, he's still a cutie and he really does look like a good mix. :)
Post a Comment