Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Funniest Thing So Far

Theo is too young to be saying the darndest things, but this morning he still got Gabe and I LOLing. Lately he loves flying. 


He can hold his head and legs up really well (much better than I could if someone held me up in the air). So I was playing with him like he was a rocket this morning. He was sitting on my tummy and I was getting ready to blast him off. So, of course, I counted down: 10 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 6 -5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 - BURP. He let out a big burp right when he was ready to take off. It was pretty dang funny. Yay for baby burps (not be confused with baby urps which aren't quite as cute).

3 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

That is pretty funny. Perfect timing Theo!

Kathy's Boys said...

Hi Alexa,
I'm Tanner Petersons mom and I just got off the phone with your mom. Tanners newborn is going through almost the same thing you guys went through with Theo. I felt a lot better talking to her and knowing that your baby is doing so well. It is very scary, as you know, and I may have Tanner or Andrea give you a call sometime. Best of luck to your little family. You are such a cute couple and it's been a lot of years since I have seen you. Take care. Kathy

stewart.shana.ella said...

He is so cute. That is really funny:)