Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tagged Again: ABCs of Moi

A- Attached or single: Attached 

B- Best Friend: This may be a bit corny, but honestly, I've got two: Mom and Gabe.

C- Cake or Pie: Cheesecake.

D-Day: I like Thursdays because I get to play volleyball and because Gabe usually has Fridays off.

E- Essential Item: My contacts. I wouldn't get very far without em.

F- Favorite Color: Lately I've liked orange quite a bit.

G-Gummy Bears or Worms: I think worms. Alyson tells me gummy candies often contain beef gelatin. Yum. 

H-Home town: Viva Las Vegas.

I- Indulgences: Shoes, books, textiles.

J- January or July?: When I lived in Utah I would have definitely answered July, but in Vegas, home of 105 at midnight, I'm going to have to go with January. 

K-Kids: Uno bambino.

L-Life is incomplete without: My little family.

M- Marriage Date: May 13, 2006.

N-Number of Siblings: Three.

O- Oranges or Apples: Pink Lady apples.

P- Phobias or Fears: I've recently discovered fear of death. I am afraid of dying and leaving Theo without a mommy.

Q- Quote: I'm not a big quote person. But... I like Matthew 11: 28-30. 

R- Reason To Smile: 

S- Season: Spring and Fall because they both come with the novelty and freshness of change. 

T- Tag Three: Shannon, Mindy, Andrea

U- Unknown fact about me: One unknown fact about me is that everyone knows everything about me.

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I oppress both animals and vegetables. I am an equal opportunity oppressor.

W- Worst Habit: Picking at my fingers, nails, hands. 

X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Uh? This question is weird. Both are too expensive. 

Y-Your favorite food: Stuffed Pastas

Z- Zodiac Sign: Taurus. Bully! 

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Now, in that pic he looks like a mini-Gabe! Try that one in your look-alike meter...

Anna B said...

theo is so dang cute!! if it were possible, i'd say he's getting cuter and cuter.