1. What is his name? Gabriel Paul Middleton
2. Who eats more? He does. Although I certainly can eat more than I should.
3. Who said I love you first? I'm almost positive he did, although I can't remember the exact circumstances. That is pretty sad. I think it might have been in a text message. Ha. Oh dear.
4. Who is taller? He's got me by five or six inches when he stands up straight.
5. Who is smarter? It definitely depends on the topic, but overall I would say I'm ahead in book smarts, although I think he beats me in common sense.
6. Who is more sensitive? Me. Hands down. I might be the most sensitive person alive. I cry way more than a sane person should. My poor husband.
7. Who does the laundry? Mostly me, although usually the folding is a team effort because I hate it.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Right side when you are facing the bed or laying on it? I sleep on the right side of the bed when you are looking at it. I used to sleep on the other side, but we switched when I was pregnant because you are supposed to sleep on your left side and I felt weird turned into the middle of the bed.
9. Who pays the bills? Well, I don't make the money, but I send out the checks (usually on time).
10. Who cooks more? I cook more often than Gabe does because he works, but he cooks well and enjoys it.
11. What meals do you cook together? Anything grilled. I prepare and he fills the traditional male role of grill master.
12. Who is more stubborn? Probably me.
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Probably Gabe (see answers six and twelve).
14. Who is cleaner? Gabe. I really am not very good at the whole homemaker thing.
15. Who has more siblings? I have three; he has two.
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Honestly, I think we make most decisions together. I guess that's how I interpret "wearing the pants."
17. What do you like to do together? We like going to see movies, trying out new restaurants, playing games, but I think my favorite time we spend together is just lying in bed talking before we go to sleep.
18. Who eats more sweets? Me. I'm pretty sure all of my teeth are sweet ones.
19. Guilty pleasures? Mine? Ours? I'm going to copy Kris and go with TV.
20. How did you meet? I believe it was at ward prayer (oh BYU). He was wearing a Hitchin Post work shirt with a button on it that said "Cancer Sucks."
21. Who asked who out first? There is some disputation as to what was our first date, but in any case, Gabe asked me out first. The first time we went out just the two of us was for sushi at Osaka.
22. Who kissed who first? I think we kissed each other. Is that an acceptable answer?
23. Who proposed? Gabe. The first time he brought up marriage was about six months before the official proposal.
24. His best features? His warm brown eyes when he's looking at me. I also love his strong man hands.
25. What is his greatest quality? His generosity. He is so willing to help others and give as much as he can. He is always surprising me with little gifts or acts of service.
I tag my Sh- girls: Shana, Shannon, and Sherri.

1 comment:
Aww cute tag. Glad you love your hubby. Gabe is a good guy. Miss hanging out with the two of you, but our Provo visit was lots of fun. :)
Post a Comment