It feels like my little boy has grown up so much over the past week or so. He's an accomplished grabber, he can pretty nearly sit up by himself, and he's even pushing himself around in the walker Grandma and Grandpa Weatherwax brought this weekend. I look at him and try to figure out when he became such a big boy. It makes me a little bit sad, but it is fun to watch him learn and experience everything for the first time. Here's a little clip of my big baby boy pushing his walker around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh you just wait..... you haven't seen anything yet:)
So adorable and so big! I can't believe it was six months ago that I saw you--it feels like just yesterday!
In reponse to your comment on my blog--what does "btdub" mean?
I so want a walker for Mary now. He is so good at walking! The only problem would be our apt is too small. IT wouldn't even fit.
Post a Comment