Tuesday, November 11, 2008

4 x 4


How to do the four by four: Post the fourth picture in your fourth pictures folder.

I wanted to see what mine was, and I couldn't pass this up.

I tag anyone who thinks they might have a better four by four picture.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I so do not get this blog 4x4 thing I keep seeing even though you explained it. Fourth picture in fourth folder? I'm not "with it" i guess.

Sarah said...

Why am I the only person who has commented to this post for the past few days? I do not understand. back to the other thing I do not understand...So this 4x4 you just go to your picture folder on your computer and go to the fourth folder (what if you only have one folder? which way do you count: left to right or up to down then left to right?) then count again (which way?) for a picture and randomly post it? This is when blogging gets confusing.