Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mr. Dore


While some of you might actually be interested in my random hat picture or artistic interpretation of "comabun," I know that most of you are really only interested in cute pictures of my son. Fine. Give the people what they want.

My camera was lost for about a week, so these are all a couple of weeks old, but cute nonetheless.


Theo's first snow. He thought that leaf was pretty cool. (By the way, it's 80 degrees in Vegas right now, and I know that's nice weather, but seriously folks, can it be winter already?)




This one does a good job of showing of the scratches Theo gives himself all over his body (see the forehead and leg). I promise I clip his nails.



When we went up to Utah for Lisa's bridal shower, we also drove up to Roy to see my mom's parents. It was nice to see them, as always. I thought these pictures of Theo with his Great Granddad were just too sweet not to share.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

i love the blankee pic.

LAMNASH to you, and you, and you. (comabun)


baaa (sheep)

naaaaaaash argm armmm (biting and eating sounds)

hmm this reminds me of giant talk. Empanada anyone?

Shannon said...

So adorable! I love the pics with your grandpa. Also, don't feel bad. Davin is always scratching himself up. Silly babies.

Kristen said...

Oh grandad! I remember grandad! Those pictures are so sweet. And I think Theo's looking more and more like Gabe... Wish I were seeing you on Friday... :(