
Yep. This is post number three in one night. This is what happens when Gabe leaves me alone.
Did any of you have the Disney Sing A Long Songs videos back in the day? Aubree had a few of them on VHS, and the Disneyland Fun video was our family's favorite, hands down. Some of you may be aware that my family and I are going to Disneyland this week. I am seriously and overly excited. I have been singing "Walking Right Down the Middle of Main Street U.S.A." for about two weeks now. I ordered this DVD on Netflix last weekend, but unfortunately, our local Netflix depot didn't have this title in stock (I know, shocker). I did find this lovely trailer on youtube. If you ever watched this video, you NEED to check it out. Please do. It's hilarious. Look for the cool twelve year old snapping at the beginning.
Yes, I will be doing the dance down main street. Check back for video next week.

5 comments:
Nongst! (comabun) You must do the dance down main street. You must also go on the indiana jones ride, i swear it's the funnest ride there. You must also #3: eat a cookie from downtown disney's disneyland bakery. this cookie is entitled something along the lines of triple chocolate cookie or white chocolate chip or something maybe just chocolate chip, i can't remember (it's been a year, give me a nongstn' break already). It is about 4 inches thick and filled with all the happiness and joy of disneyland.
Yeah for you guys! Disneyland is the best! I am so jealous! If you need any travel tips, let me know! I have read the Disney book numerous times and love talking about it - I am such a geek! I hope you guys have fun!!! And I do remember that movie...
yes i sat and watched the whole trailer, and loved every minute of it. please tell me you are going to do the dance down mainstreet, wearing the same outfit as the 12 year old.
have a blast!
I feel like I've been robbed a little bit of my childhood by not owning this particular Sing Along Song. I did however own some of the other ones. I liked the owls in the begging. My favorite was the one in the dunce hat that said, "What if I don't know the words to sing along," professor owl, "I'll make sure you can't go wrong!" I love Disneyland I hope you have fun!
yay! I love the pictures! And what's this go to dland free on your bday deal?!
Also, I want more closeups of the tinkerbell 'do. I can't be 100% sure until I see it closer, but I'm 98% sure I love it :)
Post a Comment