As you all know, Theo was the world's cutest monster for Halloween. I tried to make Gabe and I monsters too. We were a little monster family for the ward Trunk or Treat, and we decorated our trunk with Monsters, Inc. logos and doors. I created a huge furry skirt that was stuffed with my puffy wedding slip for my costume. It was pretty ridiculous, but fun. I actually won "Cutest Adult Costume." I guess huge furry hips are cute. Who knew? We also won "Most Original Trunk."
Alyson went as Carol Channing.
Not too bad.

10 comments:
Oh all of your costumes were great! You are creative.
I love Theo's monster costume! I can't believe you made that!
You guys make such cute little monsters!!! good work1 You are a regular domestic godess!!
Your family looks great. And I can't stop laughing at that picture of Allison:)
So adorable!! And I am dying laughing over Alyson's costume. Your family is too much! (In a good way...)
Looks like tons of fun. Great Costumes. Theo looks like he was even having fun. Great Costume Aly.
I am laughing so hard right now at Allison's Carol Channing. Too funny. You monsters also looked adorable! What a wonderful little family you are. I am seriously in awe of your seamstress abilities, my friend. I only wish I could create something like that. Way to go!
You guys are really cute, hooray for dressing up. Alyson is really funny. I haven't dressed up good for years :(. I need crazy roomates for that... come to think of it that really probably was the last time I REALLY dressed up and got in to it... waitresses! Give me some of your creativity please. Thanks.
Wow, you guys are so much cooler than us. I pulled some decorations off my mantle and threw them on top of a box in my trunk.
That is so cool! You totally inspire me!
Post a Comment