You know the words you have to type into leave a comment on someone's blog or reserve tickets or whatever? Do you ever get really weird ones? Today I got ComaBun, which I interpreted artistically above. Enjoy.
That is totally hilarious. I always want to comment on the comment secret code word but I'm always scared my comment will erase or something for me revealing it. Here my word is imenc. Sounds like how I feel when I'm passing out with sleepiness..."I'm unconcious" = "imenc".
Ok, that's hilarious. I especially like the caption. PS-my letters right now are wardist. Wardist: one who thinks their ward is the best on the planet and tells everyone they meet about it in all it's glory.
the Walrus said, to talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings, and why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.
4 comments:
That is totally hilarious. I always want to comment on the comment secret code word but I'm always scared my comment will erase or something for me revealing it. Here my word is imenc. Sounds like how I feel when I'm passing out with sleepiness..."I'm unconcious" = "imenc".
hahaha, what??
Oh weird, that comment is from my sis and there's a pic of my niece. unexpected, like comabun(those were my thoughts just now)
mine's adleri
Ok, that's hilarious. I especially like the caption.
PS-my letters right now are wardist.
Wardist: one who thinks their ward is the best on the planet and tells everyone they meet about it in all it's glory.
I will never look at those word verifications the same way again.
Post a Comment