Tuesday, May 6, 2008

One Month Today



7 comments:

stewart.shana.ella said...

He is so cute Lex, and I can't believe that he is already one month old. I need to come see him again:)

Anna B said...

these pictures are so cute i want to eat them! i love all of them--how adorable that he's holding that stuffed animal. he is SUCH a gorgeous baby!

and i haven't seen becoming jane yet--part of me feels like it's against my moral code. but yet, i know that i need to see it and so keep almost seeing it. it hasn't happened yet, though. what did you think of it? i'm pretty much in love with james macavoy.

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh, he is seriously so cute and so handsome! I can't believe it's been a month--he already looks so big. Oh, if only I could be there to kiss his little cheeks! You look great too by the way :)

Shewi128 said...

Lex, he's so cute!! Can I take him home?

Mindy Blake said...

oh my goodness! he is adoreable!

Shannon said...

So adorable. He does look kinda like Davin. How funny. Congrats. I hope that everything is going well and you are feeling good. I can't wait to talk and when you come to utah I definitely want to get together! I will call you this week!

Anna B said...

happy mother's day!