Monday, May 19, 2008

The World Is Coming to an End

It was 110 degrees in Las Vegas today. In May. Blargh. But according to the local forecast, the high on Thursday is going to be 77. What the? 

In other news, Theo is still cute. 

Here he is with his cousins, Zach, Annie, and Mariah.
I promise I will write something intelligent soon. 



6 comments:

editorgirl said...

Theo is very very cute.

And we can definitely do Mimi's. I'm up in SLC now, but just give me the dates and I'll work out what I can.

Kristen said...

Our weather here has been doing the same thing. 96 degrees on Saturday and 62 degrees today. Lovely.

Oh, and Theo looks just like Gabe in that first pic.

Arlene said...

Yes, Theo is cute!!!! Can't wait to see him. Glad it's not 110 this weekend when I'll be there!!!

Shewi128 said...

Ok, seriously Lex.. Either he is the most photogenic baby ever.. or you're just picking out the pictures that he looks the best in! How can he be so cute so young? Usually babies look like lawn gnomes until about 4 months or so..

Anna B said...

110 is rotten, nasty benjamin, wrong. and theo is so adorable!! i love coming to your blog and seeing new pics!

Shannon said...

Wow that's miserably hot. We were way up at 90 over the weekend, but today its a nice cool 60 degrees. Crazy weather. Anyway, Theo is so cute and is getting so dang big! I swear Davin doesn't look as grown up as your little man. I love that he's bald too. :) Call me and let me know when you will be in UT so we can have a playdate (mostly for us though).