Parents of newborn babies do a lot of pretending. This is because newborn babies don't really know what they are doing but occasionally look like they do. Let me show you some of our pretend games.
This one is a two-part series. I call it, "What's happening hot stuff":
In other baby news, Theo is going through an age related identity crisis. He is going bald and has all kinds of baby acne. Pubescent? Elderly? Amazingly, he still manages to be cute. Here he is with my dad. Unfortunately, hair loss is supposed to be associated with the maternal grandfather. Maybe this is some kind of extremely early-onset baldness.
In closing, please forgive any typos; I just typed this post with one hand because Theo needed to be held. I may one day be the world's fastest one-handed typist. We'll see.

5 comments:
I love all the pictures. And he really does know what he is doing... at least Grandmas are allowed to pretend, right?
Happy Anniversary! Love to all three of you.
Wow what a whirlwind 2 years, huh? Happy Anniversary. LOVE the pictures of Theo. Especially "What's Happening Hot Stuff" Series! Can't wait to see him in person.
I love how you put words in your newborn's mouth all day too. He is seriously adorable and don't worry Weston totally went bald at about 6 weeks and so is Davin but it will grow back in. :) As for baby acne, ugh it's so annoying and I have to be all vigilante to make sure Ian doesn't pop it. Gross, right? Anyway, hope you're enjoying the ride! Talk to you soon!
great pics! i love how he clasps his little hands. adorable.
Shannon, it is so true that you talk for your baby all day long. Rather than asking Gabe to hold him for a minute, I will say )in my best baby voice), "Daddy, will you hold me for a minute?" It's really a bit strange.
Post a Comment