I have one of those chairs, and I love it! my favorite is that is says do not use on elevated surfaces, yet it sits on my kitchen table. Great pictures, it is crazy how fast they grow.
Bumbo is the best. I love that Dav feels like part of the family when he's in his chair. Weston likes it too. Theo's such a cutie. I want the boys to play again!
the Walrus said, to talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings, and why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.
8 comments:
that little chair is too cute!! i can't believe how much he's growing! love the pics.
I have one of those chairs, and I love it! my favorite is that is says do not use on elevated surfaces, yet it sits on my kitchen table. Great pictures, it is crazy how fast they grow.
I love the bumbo. They took it off the selves for a while but now they're back! I bought one and felt like I had just gotten the best present ever.
That is so stinkin cute!
He looks so grown up in the picture with his daddy!!
Oh good night could your kid BE any cuter?
I love those little chairs. He is too cute! I had fun seeing you guys at the reunion and hanging out!
Bumbo is the best. I love that Dav feels like part of the family when he's in his chair. Weston likes it too. Theo's such a cutie. I want the boys to play again!
Post a Comment