So cute! I love baby laughs! I think it is so funny that they first look so scared and then they laugh - That is how my kids were too! It seemed they laughed the hardest the more surprised they were! He is getting really big.
the Walrus said, to talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings, and why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.
4 comments:
So cute! I love baby laughs! I think it is so funny that they first look so scared and then they laugh - That is how my kids were too! It seemed they laughed the hardest the more surprised they were! He is getting really big.
I love his little baby belly. He is such a doll.
That is so adorable. I love the gasping baby laugh. What a cutie.
for the love! he's so cute it's out of control!! that seriously made my day.
Post a Comment