Alexis - Are you a big fan of this show, too? It is my favorite! I was so upset last night when Will was kicked off and not Mark! I am totally addicted to this show. I think that is great you and Gabe are taking dance - How fun! Maybe we will see you on the show next season!!! Ha ha!
I know, I know. I don't hate Mark but he's clearly just not up to par. And Will is good enough that he'll do fine without the show anyways. I think it's all Jessica's fault.
Is it strange that I really like Mark? I have a strange penchant for his weirdness... Granted, I was so upset when Will had to leave! He's my favorite male dancer on the show--and the most talented too.
I agree with Kris. The partnerships can really affect how America votes. Will was anchored down by Jessica. I think the same thing goes with Courtney and Gev. On the other hand, Mark was probably lifted by Chelsie most of the time---and that may be why he's still around.
the Walrus said, to talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings, and why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.
6 comments:
Alexis -
Are you a big fan of this show, too? It is my favorite! I was so upset last night when Will was kicked off and not Mark! I am totally addicted to this show. I think that is great you and Gabe are taking dance - How fun! Maybe we will see you on the show next season!!! Ha ha!
I know, I know. I don't hate Mark but he's clearly just not up to par. And Will is good enough that he'll do fine without the show anyways. I think it's all Jessica's fault.
Is it strange that I really like Mark? I have a strange penchant for his weirdness... Granted, I was so upset when Will had to leave! He's my favorite male dancer on the show--and the most talented too.
I agree with Kris. The partnerships can really affect how America votes. Will was anchored down by Jessica. I think the same thing goes with Courtney and Gev. On the other hand, Mark was probably lifted by Chelsie most of the time---and that may be why he's still around.
Go Katee!
my heart broke when gev left.
ok, when i first saw your post i didn't realize that will got voted off. what?? wrong. bizarre.
I don't hate Mark either, but... sheesh. Will?
I think he fell victim to the "he's the best dancer so he won't go home" mentality.
I agree with C-Line. Go Katee!
Post a Comment