Tuesday, July 22, 2008

So We Think We Can Dance

Dance.

Dance.

.




Do you know how I know I have an amazing husband? Tonight when we went to our first dance class (which was completely his idea), all of the people working at the dance studio kept asking us if we were taking lessons for a special reason (wedding, cruise, etc). Apparently it is
uncommon for men to agree to take dance lessons with their wives unless there is some pressing reason. Basically, my hubby is awesome. He may not be the best dancer (yet), but I think he's pretty awesome. We were pretty horrible, but I'm really excited for our future dance lessons. We are learning ballroom and Latin. It's pretty exciting.

Also.

Theo is really loving the pool. Look at this fun floaty thing we got him:









4 comments:

UrgentCookie said...

Dancing what fun! And it's great excercise also. :o)

Kristen said...

What a great idea! You guys are fabulous... Might you post some pics of you and Gabriel at this dance class?

By the way, for a long time I thought the intro to SYTYCD said "Shooby-Dooby-Doo Dance" instead of "So You Think You Can Dance." Oops.

Shannon said...

OK, first of all, "shooby dooby doo dance?" Thats hilarious. Anyway, I think its so awesome that Gabe had the brilliant idea to take a dance class. Not only do you learn a new skill, you also get time away from the baby (like a date!) and you get to exercise and you get to laugh (im guessing mostly at yourselves). I think I may have to mention this idea to Ian. I can't wait to see a little video of you two tearing up the dance floor!
BTW, Theo is such a handsome little man. I love his green floaty. I haven't put Dav in the water much yet, but that looks like a good idea for him too. I just might steal that one too. Don't hate me. :)

stewart.shana.ella said...

Stewart and I talk about taking dance classes all the time. Sounds wonderful, and of course cute picture of Theo.